Saturday, March 26, 2011

Sweet Little Baby Isaac

I had the opportunity today to take pictures of a sweet little baby whose name is Issac and his beautiful mother Rose. I met Rose through her older sister Inocencia. I was very excited when they asked me to take photos of Issac.
I think its so amazing the way babies know their mother's touch. There were a couple of times where Isaac started to get upset but Rose would jump right in and he instantly would stop crying. Their mother and son connection is amazing. Here's the little one... enjoy! :)




















Here's Inocencia and her daughter Yliana. While I was taking photos of Isaac, I heard Yliana laughing behind me. I turned around and saw her mom tickling her. It was such a cute moment. Yliana makes me smile everytime I see her or hear her laugh. I love her! :)







It was such a sweet photo session and I enjoyed every second of it. I had a great day with them today. Isaac is such an adorable baby with a very loving family! 

xoxo,

Jenny :)


No comments:

Post a Comment